Sunday, January 23, 2011

My ALL-TyM LOVE... (SweeT Mom)


How did you find the energy, Mom
To do all the things you did,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
To me, when I was a kid.


How did you do it all, Mom,
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
I just can’t comprehend.


I see now it was love, Mom
That made you come whenever I'd call,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
And I thank you for it all.
                                      "M" is for the million things she gave me,
                                      "O" means only that she's growing old,
                                      "T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
                                      "H" is for her heart of purest gold;
                                      "E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
                                      "R" means right, and right she'll always be,
                                   **************************************
  Mom's smiles can brighten any moment,
        Mom's hugs put joy in all our days,
 Mom's love will stay with us forever
and touch our lives in precious ways...
                                                 The values you've taught,
                                            the care you've given,
                                      and the wonderful love you've shown,
                                have enriched my life
                          in more ways than I can count.
                                                            I Love you Mom!
.                                       **********************************
                             You tought me the meaning of life.
                            You always stood right by my side.
                            You tought me what was right,

                              and brought me into the light.
                             You did your best for me,

                           now i`m the person you hope i`d be.
                          You tought me everything I know.

                               To raise me you were alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment