Sunday, January 30, 2011

Short cute poems

Darkness falling down,
tempting oblivion from within
locked in this nightmare
I lose myself again,
replaying
watch it end.
This sadness I've made of me
intoxicating, I overdose
on this pain inside,
                                           surviving and witnessing,
                                                                insomnia;
                                                                watch it end.

Happiness finds no home,
hollowing out my life
breathing death into me
I contemplate my demise
as once more I
watch it end

1 comment:

  1. Life is a moving, breathing thing. We have to be willing to constantly evolve. Perfection is constant transformation. See the link below for more info.


    #breathing
    www.mocsbar.com

    ReplyDelete